"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Coachella! by Claudia (a very late February mix)


Even two months after the lineup came out, I'm am still almost giddy when I look at the Coachella poster. Most of my friends aren't as excited as I am, but for me, it's like Golden Voice ransacked my old CDs and Recently Played list on iTunes.

This year's lineup includes literally every single one of my favorite bands from years past plus almost every band I was into this year. So even though the price tag stung and most of my friends didn't get tickets before they sold out (Becky, you're one of the only people I know who's going this year), I am counting down the days.

1. Crush - Jimmy Eat World
2. What's Left of the Flag - Flogging Molly
3. Under Control - The Strokes
4. The Good Life - Kanye West
5. Another Travelin' Song - Bright Eyes
6. Tu Es Beau - Yelle
7. Psychic City - Yacht
8. All the Pretty Girls - Fun.
9. In These Arms - The Swell Season
10. Oh No! - Marina and the Diamonds
11. A/B Machines - Sleigh Bells
12. Scissor Runner - Jenny and Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment