"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Monday, March 14, 2011

Guest Mixer: Elmo Kirkwood (Kirkwood Dellinger)

Hello lovers... Im Elmo and i play in a pop outfit named Kirkwood Dellinger.. We make songs and dance a lot.. I was asked to participate in this guest mixer happening so here our my best efforts for you to enjoy, or not.. In attempts to keep it real with you Ive decided to run with a fairly unfocused theme.. This parallels my taste so I figured it would be most natural... I would like to label this mix though, so i believe ill dub it.....

ME 'N KEVIN COSTNER'S FIRST DATE MIX



!. Fela Kuti - "Expensive Shit"
Get the mood set.....



2. Michael Jackson - "Human Nature"


3. Unknown Khmer Artrist - "Blue Basket"
This song is a pretty good example of the groovy shit the Cambodians were doing musically
during the reign of the Khmer Rouge.


4. Slim Whitman - "Indian Love Call"



5. Deltron 3030 - "Memory Loss"
one of the best rap beats ever.


6. Mariah Carey - "Always Be My Baby"
Undeniable.



7. Gorillaz - "Stylo"
I chose this song because Kevin and I will share our first kiss to it..



8. ABBA - "Voulez Vous"
This shit is hot.. No matter what...



9. Marty Robbins - "Story of My Life"



10. Funkadelic - "Mommy Whats a Funkadelic?"



This mix is meant to be short and sticky sweet.. thanks for your time and attention <3

- Elmo Kirkwood

No comments:

Post a Comment