"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Friday, March 4, 2011

Guest Mixer - Brent Dreiling (American Shakes)

GIMME SOME SUNSHINE!

Aside from my most current project The American Shakes, I have played pedal steel in Band of Annuals, Cub Country, Casey James Prestwood & The Burning Angels, and I still play into the moonlight as half of The Bully

I have been laying low this last leg of the winter while 3 of my bandmates in The American Shakes are in the middle of a 3 month tour with their day job band, The Devil Whale. Not being able to practice or play shows has left me a chance to dive back into the stacks of records to find warmth and comfort from the Utah cold. Here are some of my favorite bands and songs that send me to a sunny warm place.

Enjoy the tunes,
Brent
brentdreiling.blogspot.com



























No comments:

Post a Comment