"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Guest Mixer - Evan Hallock

Hi my name is Evan. I love music and I am a musician (just kind of doing my own thing right now). These are the most recent ideas I am working around with...

Too many ideas by Evan Hallock

Music that has been invading my ears as of recently, and making me realize that music is alive!!

1. Grouplove - Colours

Best song I have heard of 2011



2. We Are Augustines - Chapel Song

Like Pela. Love "We Are Augustines". This band deserves attention this year and they will get it. Their story is depressing yet inspring...



3. Starfucker - Bury us alive



4. Houses - Soak it Up




5. Rural Alberta Advantage - Stamp

Canadians.



6. Christopher Willits - Colors Shifting

One of the most talented composers and musicians. Well structured ambient music.



7. The Velvet Teen - No Star

They are back! Go see them live, absolutely amazing...



8. Frightened Rabbit - Foot Shooter

Amazing lyricist...



9. Broken Social Scene - Sweetest Kill



10. Innterpartysystem - And Together

No comments:

Post a Comment