"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Guest Mixer- Oren J (Silver Medallion)

Ola.

My name's Oren, I'm the singer in Silver Medallion, I came out of Phoenix AZ but now I live and tour from Brooklyn NY. When I'm not touring I DJ upscale mainstream clubs in NYC and make yuppies dance to whatever it is yuppies like currently then when the manager says the nights over I play Flux Pavilion's "Bass Cannon" so people leave. I'm in the middle of a college tour with Silver Medallion, I just finished up DJing in Miami during Ultra weekend last weekend, I'm live at Syracuse this weekend and Cornell the weekend after, and life is good.

I made this mix for a group of my friends, I had a west coast tour and a whole bunch of my people came along, video guys, roadies, security, backup singers, extraneous friends etc and I made this mix to soundtrack the inevitable debauchery. I hope you enjoy, I have a mediafire zip for all of it hit me up on www.twitter.com/silvermedallion or oj@silvermedallion.net and I'll send it over or we can make friends.



1. Down in Mexico-The Coasters

2. Pepper-Butthole Surfers

3. A Rapture-Stereo Alchemy

4. Starstruck - Santigold

5. White Rabbit-Jefferson Airplane

6. Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)-Kenny Rogers

7. Fresh Air-Quicksilver Messenger Service

8. Geto Boys- Glass Candy

9. Aly, Walk With Me-Raveonettes

10. Veni Vedi Veci (Diplo Remix)-Black Lips

11. Darkest Light Lafayette Afro-Rock Band

12. Spread Your Love-Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

13. War Pigs- Black Sabbath

14. The Boss- James Brown

15. Police And Thieves - Junior Murvin

16. Curly Locks - Junior Byles & The Upsetters

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment