"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Monday, March 7, 2011

Guest Mixer- Joel Marquard of Gospel Claws

Hi. My name is Joel Marquard. I play in a band called Gospel Claws. We are from Tempe, AZ. I am also working on my own gospel record in my spare time and one day hope to finish it.
I could not come up with a theme for my playlist. It's just music I like. I'm available to DJ your wedding for $9,000, free food and water/beer.



1. Lee Hazlewood and Nancy Sinatra - Some Velvet Morning




2. The Velvet Underground and Nico - Sunday Morning




3.
Mohammed Rafi - Jan Pehachan-Ho




4. Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar - Jogi O Jogi Pyar Mein




5. Margo Guryan - Someone I Know




6. Scott Walker - Old Man's Back Again




7.
Brigitte Bardot - Moi Je Joue




8. Becky Lee & Drunkfoot - Get off the Tracks




9. Reverend Stewart and Family - I Made A Vow to the Lord




10.
Rev. Roger L. Worthy & His Sister Bonnie Woodstock- Get Back Satan




11.
the Shangri-las - Remember Walkin' in the Sand




12. The Strange Boys - This Girl Tough Me a Dance




13. Bob and Gene - I Can Be Cool









3 comments: