"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Now That's What I Call Blog Hits!

here's my mix for october. sorry some of these songs are like 70 blog-years old.


1. Surfer Blood - Floating Vibes
2. Oberhofer - Away From You
3. Twin Sister- Nectarine
4. Beach House - White Moon
5. Warpaint - Undertow
6. How to Dress Well - Decisions
7. The Tallest Man on Earth - The Drying of the Lawns
8. Beach Fossils - Daydream
9. Foxes in Fiction - Flashing Lights Have Ended Now
10. Zola Jesus - Poor Animal
11. Dum Dum Girls - Jail La La
12. Laura Marling - Blackberry Stone



-James Cross
















1 comment:

  1. haha, awesome mix. I've been listening to White Moon and Undertow on repeat for the past month. I was thinking of putting them in my November mix.

    ReplyDelete