"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October Mix by Greg Taylor (GRTaylor2)

Tonight at the end of my work day, I sat down and made my October Multitracking mix. I wish there was a good reason for why I selected the songs I did, but there's really not.

The 12 tracks I selected are songs that are in heavy rotation in my office at GRT2 Studios in Tempe, AZ. The bands range from bands I've listened to since high school to bands that I know to bands I just recently learned about.

The one thing they all have in common - is I really like them. Hopefully, my October partner Mara agrees (there's a good chance of that since we share the same favorite band.)

Happy listening everyone.

Tracks:
I Will Dare - The Replacements
Heavy Metal Drummer - Wilco
Training - What Laura Says
Kill Krazy - Three Blue Teardrops
Thunder & Lightining - We Were Promised Jetpacks
The Bartender & The Thief - Stereophonics
Go - The Replacements
Fair - Remy Zero
Blueprint - Fugazi
Say Yes - Elliott Smith
Colombianas - Dry River Yacht Club
Tie Me Lightly - Kinch

1 comment: