"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October Mix

I made this mix during yesterdays' hail storm and I was in a really good mood so I think that this mix reflects how I was feeling at the time.

Most of the songs are ones that when they come up on my ipod i'll usually repeat them a couple of times before moving on to the next song. I originally only wanted one track per artist but the latest Delta Spirit album is so good that i had to put two of their tracks on this mix.

-Luis

Mix #1
Promises - The Morning Benders
Bang Pop - Free Energy
Stay Lucky - The Gaslight Anthem
Tuck - Aushua
Bushwick Blues - Delta Spirit
Golden State - Delta Spirit
Truth Begings - Dirty Pretty Things
Tropical Birds - Miniature Tigers
House - The Remainers
Birthday Boy - The Takeover UK
Brides Song - Yukon Blonde
Little Cure - 1,2,3

No comments:

Post a Comment