"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Winter Dream Mix...
















This time of year I find myself enjoying a cup of "Winter Dream Tea" from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf when I get home from a long day at work. I've compiled some songs that I like to listen to as I unwind with my tea. There's something nice about a cup of seasonal tea and a mix of songs that can mellow you out when the sun goes down at 4:45 pm.

Sufjan Stevens - Vito's Ordination Song



Ryan Adams - When The Stars Go Blue


Elliott Smith - Last Hour


The Replacements - Achin' To Be


Beck - End Of The Day


The White Stripes - I'm Bound To Pack It Up


Belle & Sebastian - Seeing Other People


Led Zeppelin - Going To California


Nick Drake - Man In A Shed


Rogue Wave - Be Kind - Remind


The Shins - Pink Bullets


Stephen Malkmus - We Can't Help You


James Taylor - Fire And Rain


Margo Guryan - Sunday Morning




No comments:

Post a Comment