"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

...and don't worry about me, I'm wearing eye protection :)

I've seen quite a few "best of 2010" mixes and even more "best albums of 2010" lists. While I put together both of those, I deemed it more pertinent to my winter concert schedule to make a favorite remixes of 2010 mix-tape in addition to a couple of the better electronic releases in 2010. So, without further adieu, my December Mix-tape...

1. Baptism – Crystal Castles

2. Some Chords – Deadmau5

3. making konstantine cry (Jay-z vs. Something Corporate)

4. Escape Me (Acicii Remix) – Tiesto

5. Night By Night – Chromeo

6. Coquet Coquette (Starfucker Remix) – of Montreal

7. Jump on Stage – Girl Talk

8. Heads Will Roll (Electronic Soulside ft Odissi Mix) – Yeah Yeah Yeahs vs A-Trak

9. Infinity Guitars – Sleigh Bells

10. And Together (Midnight Conspiracy Remix) – Innerpartysystem

11. Sadie Hawkins Day – Yip Deceiver

12. In the Hall of the Mountain King – Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross


Motivation for the Mix content: Australia 2011.




Must See:
Justice
Chromeo
Boys Noize
So-Me vs. DVNO




Line Up
Purple Sneakers DJ's
Baio (Vampire Weekend DJ set)
Rat vs. Possum
SLEIGH BELLS
Purple Sneakers DJs

Pictures and Videos will hopefully be posted upon my return. As always if anyone wants a copy of the mix, just let me know and I'll post it!

Jake.

1 comment:

  1. Could I have a copy? There's a lot of artists I really like on here and I'd love to hear the remixes. Also, you're in for a treat (ha...Treat. Get it?) with Sleigh Bells, my only complaint is their set is so short...but Baio!? That should be amazing!

    ReplyDelete