"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Get Psyched Mix

How I Met Your Mother is one of my favorite shows. There's a New Year's Eve episode where Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) talked about his get psyched mix, which was all rise, no fall. This inspired me to make a mix of all the songs I instinctively turn up as I tap my feet and/or sing along. These songs were selected from a playlist of 151 songs that will probably be the most motivational work out mix, ever.

1. Violent Femmes- Blister in the Sun
2. The Von Bondies- C'mon C'mon
3. The National- Mr. November
4. The Beatles- Helter Skelter
5. Arcade Fire- Rebellion (Lies)
6. Black Kids- I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You
7. Yeasayer- O.N.E.
8. Passion Pit- The Reeling
9. Cursive- Art is Hard
10. Sleigh Bells- Infinity Guitars
11. The Hood Internet- Lose my Waters of Naza(b)reath (Destiny's Child vs. Justice)
12. The Ting Tings- Shut up and Let me go
13. of Montreal- Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games
14. MGMT- Kids
15. Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Heads Will Roll

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing mix :) I'll be putting these all into a playlist tonight!!

    ReplyDelete