"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Best of 2010 by ade.

EPs:

Well, I realized it was virtually impossible to compile all my favorite records into one Top Ten list, so I figured the best alternative would be to split them up. These records are up here not really because they got great ratings on music blogs/websites (although virtually all of them did), but primarily because I love them. I’ve formed a personal attachment to them, and they’ve become a reflection of who I am. So without further ado;

10. James Blake - CMYK + Klavierwerke

9. Dom - Sun Bronzed Greek Gods

8. Delta Spirit - The Waits Room

7. Evenings - North Dorm

6. Teen Daze - Four More Years

5. Twin Sister - Color Your Life

4. The Tallest Man on Earth - Sometimes The Blues Is Just A Passing Bird

3. Tennis - Tennis (Cassette)

2. Girls - Broken Dreams Club

1. Memoryhouse - The Years




Albums:

I had little blurbs written about all these records, but then I realized, it’s not really important, I just enjoyed all of them, a lot. So here you go:

10. Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti - Round and Round

9. Candy Claws - Hidden Lands

8. Delorean - Subiza

7. Tame Impala - Innerspeaker

6. Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest

5. Beach House - Teen Dream

4. The Fresh & Onlys - Play It Strange

3. The Radio Dept. - Clinging To A Scheme

2. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

1. The Tallest Man On Earth - The Wild Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment