"Multitrack recording (also known as multitracking or just tracking for short) is a method of sound recording that allows for the separate recording of multiple sound sources to create a cohesive whole."

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heartbroken. by Haley

No words about this one, except an apology that it's late -- my computer crashed, taking my iTunes with it. If you're sad, this mix is good. If you're not... I'm glad you're happy!

1.) Two Points for Honesty by Guster
2.) White Horse by Taylor Swift
3.) Sore Thumb by the Format (holla to Kathleen, love this song!)
4.) If I Could Write by Sam Phillips
5.) Talking Bird (Demo) by Death Cab
6.) Just Like a Woman by Bob Dylan
7.) Wounded by Third Eye Blind
8.) I Can Feel a Hot One by Manchester Orchestra
9.) Mess by Ben Folds Five
10.) Fix You by Coldplay
11.) Fuck Was I by Jenny Owens Young
12.) Cape Canaveral by Conor Oberst
13.) This Bitter Pill by Dashboard Confessional
14.) What Sarah Said by Death Cab
15.) Hallelujah (cover) by Jeff Buckley
16.) Evaporated by Ben Folds Five

3 comments:

  1. Haley. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this mix. I was skeptical for the first few tracks, but once it hits Death Cab, it just takes off. The song choices are haunting. It took me almost a month to get it because I changed addresses and it got lost in the mail. But once I did, it was totally worth the wait. My roommates and I discovered it on a long drive through the city at night and it was perfect. Its all we've been listening to all week. "I Can Feel A Hot One" by Manchester Orchestra has officially changed our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me two years to see this response, but thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it. "I Can Feel A Hot One" is still one of the most moving pieces I've ever heard.

      Delete
    2. It took me two years to see this response, but thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it. "I Can Feel A Hot One" is still one of the most moving pieces I've ever heard.

      Delete